Some key Advantages of using LP-10 are:
- Contains MT-10 Metal TreatmentTM for Increased Boundary
- Adheres to Metal, Extending the Life of Treated Metal Parts
- Provides Protection Against Wear & Extreme Pressure
- Protects all Internal Moving Metal Parts of Equipment
- Temperature Operating Range -30°F to 250°F
- Provides Constant Lubrication to All Areas
- Reduces Downtime & Maintenance Costs
- A Cost Effective Lithium Replacement
- Reduces Operating Temperatures
- Resists Water Washout
LP-10 Lithium EP "Plus" Grease is a unique antiwear, extreme-pressure grease. LP-10 offers the advantages of wear resistance and high load
capacity even in high, constant and/or intermittent stress. With Muscle MT-10 Metal Treatment in its formula, LP-10 increases boundary film protection.
LP-10 can be used on axles, bearings, chassis fittings, conveyors, pumps, universal joints, wheel bearings (with the exception of disk brakes) . . . and any
other industrial, automotive or commercial area of lubrication that requires a cost-effective, antiwear, extreme-pressure solid lubricant.
CAUTION: When switching from one grease to another, the system should be purged to avoid
compatibility problems. LP-10 is NOT compatible with aluminum, barium, calcium complex, bentone, sodium or polyurea grease.